The Avenger

I'm sure you will finish her and you will have a kick-butt build to be proud of. Keep posting your progress pics. I still want to see your end results. It is looking really good.

CTspeedshop said:
I'm sure you will finish her and you will have a kick-butt build to be proud of. Keep posting your progress pics. I still want to see your end results. It is looking really good.

What he said, keep them updates coming.

Gag

:-\ Aw man! I was looking forward to seeing a fleet of Star Destroyers in the contest! Your Avenger is coming along so nicely, too! Keep it up anyhow!

That looks cool! Just see it through to the end and you'll be able to apply the lessons you learned here to the next model.

I'm just getting caught up with the threads here; Great work on the Avenger Amateurmodeler. The lights look wicked!

OK I am going to say that the lights for the top section are done. I still have touch up paint, and need to build the pylons. As you can tell there is an obvious light difference, due in part to my inexperience. It doesn't flare like that in person but the camera makes it VERY obvious. Well I just chalk it up to lesson learned, I did use different LEDS in those spots.

So I have moved on to the bottom, I decided I am only going to light the three main engines instead of all seven. I might some lighting done on the bottom, but I gotta get ready for the Gundam group build :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Are you planning to put it on a stand or base? Maybe you mentioned earlier in the thread and I missed it.

Latest posts

Back