The Avenger

a coat of primer is in order to start checking for light leaks :) :) :)

Thanks for the kind comments Solander

[attachment deleted by admin]

It looks awesome with the primer! Really cool work here AM. Love it. 8)

my initial though was to light the interior of the hanger, but I'm not feeling it after testing this out, we'll see.....

It's hard to see from that photo AM. Have you tried using some fibre optics on the hangar? They're usually the way to go with these kinds of things, just to bring out some subtle lighting.

i got a bunch of holes in that area for fibers, this was just a test shot, I didn't glue anything down yet. I'm hoping the rather larger fiber holes will give me the subtle lighting I am looking for, don't want it to look like a blazing beacon ;D

I've been curious to see how white works when using it for preshading...highliting...effects....whatever lol we'll see
primary color tomorrow!

if you don't Overwhelm the white dots.... it might shine through ? possibly similar to the Black pre-shade... you get that see-through effect only if you lightly coat the area....

you have put a lot of work in this....

Keep it up ! it will pay off in the end !

Norm.

schweinhund227 said:
if you don't Overwhelm the white dots.... it might shine through ? possibly similar to the Black pre-shade... you get that see-through effect only if you lightly coat the area....

you have put a lot of work in this....

Keep it up ! it will pay off in the end !

Norm.

yeah I'm not sure yet, I'll play with it and see how it comes out

This build is looking incredible Sir!!! I'm diggin it!!! ;D

Latest posts

Back