The Avenger

Looks good! She will look good lit up! A hint on the hanger bay. You can use clear decal film as a window. So just put it across the back like a normal decal and instant window!

pretty much done with the rear end, with the exception of lights and paint, in the three photos you will see the stock piece, the parts I removed and the final look. I'm just now starting to really work on the upper hull, glad I sanded everything first, I anticipate priming it this weekend

[attachment deleted by admin]

Glorfindel said:
AM that AM looks great on her. (can I say that?)

As long as I get to say, "That looks glorius, glor" on your next K'Tinga update. ;D

Nice work AM. 8)

Yep, You''re making such a great progress, mate!
Keep it up, this is turning out extremely cool!

Igard said:
Glorfindel said:
AM that AM looks great on her. (can I say that?)

As long as I get to say, "That looks glorius, glor" on your next K'Tinga update. ;D

Nice work AM. 8)

lol you all crack me up! Thanks for all the comments guys, started working on the top part, lots of gaps to fill

I had you bookmarker from the start but haven't posted yet but Dude :eek:

This is looking so good, ;D

Are you gunna light this, i can't remember if you said or not?

Those extras look sweeeeeeet 8)

Gag

The Nylon Gag said:
I had you bookmarker from the start but haven't posted yet but Dude :eek:

This is looking so good, ;D

Are you gunna light this, i can't remember if you said or not?

Those extras look sweeeeeeet 8)

Gag

Thanks for the kind words man :)

Yes the plan is to light it. I have been trying to find pre wired SMD LEDs but I haven't had any luck

ok, raided greeblies box and this is what I came up with, note the extreme proficiency in hole drilling in the second photo :p

primer is drying as I type.....

I just couldn't stop thinking about working on the lighting, so here is my first ever light test. Need to fix those leaks!

Latest posts

Back