TERROR OF THE SCAPPA FLOW

gaspur

This is a sculpture I did a while back,it's based on the weirdo's of the 60's and while the monster craze came to a end this kit that was never produced.I based the sculpture of some drawings of this kit all tough not exact it has the same Idea.This is all scratch built or sculpted with exception of motor, that was from parts box and stuff added to it.The Idea is a crazy U-Boat commander with eyeballs coming out of periscope and torpedo diving in he is the terror for all surfer's.
art1.jpg
Surfer ahead!!!!!
art3.jpg
steady!!
art4.jpg
Torpedo lose!!!!!!
art2.jpg
5HP
motor.jpg
MY BLOG http://theundergroundvault.blogspot.com/

Very cool, Gaspur! How do you sculpt, that is, what's your modeling medium, do you sculpt over an armature or free-hand? I'm teaching myself to sculpt, so I'm eager to hear what everyone does.

:eek:
O man this is just fantastic. Don't know what you were smoking but get me the address of your dealer as this is great.
I love the entire concept of this build and the paint job is great too.
Cheers
Lukasz

Brilliant ...I love this sorta stuff ;D ;D well done .

Chris.

FIRST OFF shutterace,panzer,chris,merseajohn,spud thank you so much.

Biskup said:
:eek:
O man this is just fantastic. Don't know what you were smoking but get me the address of your dealer as this is great.
I love the entire concept of this build and the paint job is great too.
Cheers
Lukasz
That's to funny, Biskup added your blog to mine you really do some cool stuff.

the Baron said:
Very cool, Gaspur! How do you sculpt, that is, what's your modeling medium, do you sculpt over an armature or free-hand? I'm teaching myself to sculpt, so I'm eager to hear what everyone does.
Hi Baron I use super sculpey and sometimes milliput 2 part epoxy. I use tin foil for armature and sculpt body in parts instead of one large sculpt.Once you get started drop me a line anytime I will help you out it's no problem.

Here are more shots of piece in progress. sword fish hand painted
art.jpg

this is mock up with some cracks fixed
wolf.jpg

scratch built parts plastic sheet and tube
sub6.jpg

ocean made from celluclay works great.
wolf1.jpg

back of u boat engine not painted yet chain to drive prop
wolf5.jpg

Latest posts

Back