Tamiya Xanavi NISMO GT-R

ClumsyModeler

vg1snp.jpg

Here's my entry for this year. Going to build it out of box and just looking to participate and complete on time. Hoping to learn a lot, so let's see everyone's best efforts out there! ;)

well if you can pull this off to look as good as biskups one then the car section will be fun

GL

Great car and a great kit. I built an earlier version about 4 years ago. I'm sure this will come out great!!! Good luck!

spud said:
well if you can pull this off to look as good as biskups one then the car section will be fun

GL
Haha, if I try to live up to anyone's abilities I'll never get it done! :D Just want to do my best and get it completed. That's enough of a challenge for me.

Myke said:
Sweet choice
Thanks, I had a bunch to choose from and this one popped out at me, probably because it's a curbside kit without an engine or other complications that would slow me down.

Fruit said:
Whoot, Jon!

Those decals look to be fearsome to put on! ;D
Don't remind me, I'm getting the shakes just thinking about them! :-X

adampolo13 said:
Great car and a great kit. I built an earlier version about 4 years ago. I'm sure this will come out great!!! Good luck!
Thank you! Any tips?

My advice is to be very careful with the decals, they really make the car. I went through almost a whole bottle of microsol.

Looking good, I've always thought Tamiya did a nice job with there car. Good Luck :D

adampolo13 said:
My advice is to be very careful with the decals, they really make the car. I went through almost a whole bottle of microsol.
Good thing I've got two bottles. :D

errains said:
Looking good, I've always thought Tamiya did a nice job with there car. Good Luck :D
I'm going to need it, thanks!

Great choice I always loved the Xanavie look on Nissans. I liked it some much I got one myself ;)

Race car looks great, CM!!! you just need a lot patience especially on the coating and decals :D

Latest posts

Back