TAMIYA USS NEW JERSEY 1;350 SCALEA

model maker jnr said:
Will hopefully get some pics of the completed center Assembly soon ;D

looking forward to seeing her come together mate :)

Sorry got a vital to carried away with building its pretty much all done :( but i Will get some pics before i weather and Matt coat her.

Sorry about the Wait been quite busy
The pic are of her before she was weathered.in the background my 1;72 Gato class sub waits uncompleted.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Your ship looks amazing I really Wish I had a Paint Gun! I have a Tamiya Bismarck 1:350 with tons of photo etch, and I cannot wait to start, but Im not sure if I should without a having a paint gun.

One thing i learned about ships is that u don't need an airbrush to the later stages of the build. This is because you can pretty much make the whole deck at once. Then you spray or brush the most used colour then the second most used colour. Hope that helped in any way. ;D sorry about my grammar its not very good at all ;D

Awesome ship. I have the Missouri kit and seeing this build makes me want to dig into my kit. Keep up the good work.

I'm so sorry about the long time since my last reply but i have finished her but i got carried away with my weathering. ;D
Below are some pics of the finished model .Any constructive criticism is welcome and any one who has been with me for this long ride thanks :eek:
Happy Xmas ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Back