TAMIYA USS NEW JERSEY 1;350 SCALEA

Hi again primed.everything last night. Will get some pics when the weather fines up in some good light.

HI guys here are the pics they not very good quality but i hope they will give you an idea of what i have been up to.
black - is the primer coat.
brown- xf-78 wooden deck tan for the deck
white-xf-2 for the CIWS hub

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi Mate,

nice to see some color on her it looks top notch mate :)
the blast bags on your 16in turrets looks first class well done

keep up the great work bud !

cheers,

Shane :)

thanks think i will be painting the next major on soon ;D
your build is looking great :D !! again sorry about the bad pics camera is not the best . :D

She's looking pretty good so far, keep up the good work. That beast looks to have some size to it. How long is the hull on one of those 350 ships?

1/350 scale, is a good scale for ship modelling, its big enough to show a great amount of detail without it being insanely fiddly with small parts and yet is small to display with a relative ease, the Bismarck im working is 174mm so look the New Jersey they are big models :)

They are a great size when you want details but a good since they are are easy to display like longlance.said. But i do have a gate class submarine that's 1 72 :eek:

I've the U-boat's in 72 scale built up at shows and their huge !
Would love to build one but have no where to display it :(

Building up the center deck in sub assemblys (sorry can't spell) at the moment before before i airbrush the next main colour.

looking forward to seeing the next part of the build mate

Major progress here's a few pics of the center. Assembly coming together sorry about quality as they were taken quickly this morning. Have finished most the painting. And i mostly down to putting it together 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Back