Tamiya F4U-1A Corsair 1/48

I really like these videos as a beginner but I can see how they are a pain to make. Have you thought of just recording the entire build and then editing out and then talking over the edited version to explain what you are doing. It sometimes feels like you are distracted and forget your train of thought, or a word you were wanting to use. I think it would make your builds go faster (you said doing the video adds a couple hours to the build).

another suggestion could be to set up a ustream account and do the build live, then it can be up for awhile... you can, if you wanted, take that footage and edit, or just leave it up... kind of like how some podcasts are made now (anybody listen to Joe Rogan Experience? highly recommended, and I do mean highly hahaha)

Hey Dreamknight,
Been following this build only recently (I just got back into modelling) and have been building the same plane step by step as per the videos however I've now hit a hurdle, I'm up to step/video!!
I notice the videos are a few years old so I'm wondering if you ever got up to making/finishing the build log or is there another build log showing your techniques past video 10 (perhaps a different model/similar techniques)

Hoping to continue,
Cheers,
Vengeance!

Latest posts

Back