- Nov 9, 2011
- Reaction score
Having not much else to do I decided to pull this one from the stash. I'll be building it with the Tamiya PE set to replace the cut-it-yourself mesh and for the nice seat-belts, hood pins and other accessories. I'll be painting it in likely either black or metallic black. The kit is nice, but many parts are riddled with push pin marks, especially the round parts. You can kinda see all the sanding I had to do to remove the ones from the exhaust. I used styrene rod to fill in the holes on the belt and then puttied over it. No painting yet and the exhaust parts still need to be cleaned up and assembled.