Taking a break

ScarredKustoms

Whatcha building!?
To all my friends I have ment here at SMA just wanted to give you all a heads up, that I am forced to take a break from modeling once again. Family obligations and work have taken the forfront. With family moving in I had to empty out my modeling room. Which I am happy to do to help out family ;D ... still sucks a little. Looking to be moving in a few months into a bigger place and will definatitly be setting up shop again. Will be popping in from time to time to see what's new. Best of luck to everyone entering the contest can't wait to see the entries done. Will see you guys around!!

I was wondering what happened to you. Best of luck and may you find your way back to the hobby soon!

We do what we need to do, SkarredKustoms.
For a very long time, my "workshop" was my mother's kitchen

Hey Roger ,we all gotta do what we gotta do buddy ,and you have to look after family ;), Dont worry we'll be hanging around when you're ready to return .

Take care fella ;)

Chris.

Thank you everyone for the kind word and support I will be popping in from time to time. Will be updating the gallery as I can get the time ... Still looking at doing the large update featuring mostly automotive ... will end up doing one for each category.

hay bud, hope things are going well for you... we sure miss ya! keep up the good work, and keep going! :D

Latest posts

Back