T2 Aerial Hunter Killer

dkev

This is a 1:32 Pegasus kit based on Hollywood Collectibles collectors statue of the same size. It even has the same skull and debris base. I have all the sub assembles completed and I am working on removing seam lines. I will use a gloss black base coat and shoot it with Alclad II Chrome. From there I will heavily weather it using both pastels and a few different AK Interactive products. I'm also going to battle damage it a little. This unit clearly would have taken ground fire, so it should reflect that.

P1000764.jpg

P1000765.jpg

P1000766.jpg

P1000767.jpg

P1000768.jpg

P1000769.jpg

P1000770.jpg

P1000771.jpg

Be interesting to see how this one turns out.

Been looking at getting one of these for myself

Oh yeah! The T2 Killer! Been drooling over this kit since I saw it pop up on starshipmodeler.com, looks like an awesome kit, might be adding this one to the stash ;) ;D I'll definitely be tuning into your build, good progress so far.

Nice kit. should be interesting to see it all finished up with the battle damage and the choice of AlcladII

How cool! Pegasus has really made some very kewl and interesting kits! :) I will have to get me one of these!
;D ;D ;D ;D

Can't wait to see how this builds up. Great start.

I am with the others, I have been dying to see the inside of that box since I heard it was coming out. Thanks for posting!

amateurmodeler said:
awesome. Have you seen the images of the HK tank? That would be a must buy too I would think. Nice start there.

Oh heck ya. It's actually available for pre order now.

Yummy! ... and yet again the wallet howles in pain :eek:

Man! Whenever I think that the next half year will be only PGP-purchases (paint, glue and putty) some bad ass thing hits the market...
I am can resist all, but not temptation!

Finished priming it. I primed it with Mr. Surfacer 1200. I'm gonna add a little rust and I will be using a few different Alclad II colors. The landing struts wouldn't be chrome so they'll be a non shiny metal. Also you can see a few bullet holes that I added on the fuselage.

P1000772.jpg

P1000773.jpg

P1000774.jpg

Got some work done on it today. Got most of the metallic painting done. Added some weathering to the landing gear. I got some stuff ordered that will help me fuel and grime weathering.

P1000775.jpg

P1000776.jpg

P1000777.jpg

P1000779.jpg

P1000780.jpg

Latest posts

Back