T2 - Aerial Hunter Killer Machine --- COMPLETED ...

Re: T2 - Aerial Hunter Killer Machine

Just requires the stand making higher to acomadate the battery and insert the switch , also painting the base and the stand to matt black then it's about done .

Just a quick update ......
Been busy lately but I have started the base conversion and have started painting it too . My Laptop has crashed so I am limited to update you but I will post some pics soon .

I have a pic of the base painted up for now just to show you , tryin to fix my Laptop so I can post more pics
I used an empty DVD spindel to hold the battery space that I needed then adapted the top to hold my base then also mounted the on/off switch on the side of the tub . Just requires the model fixing down and a little soldering for the battery and on/off switch then a blast of Laquer .

240e3535-b0b1-406f-b430-99e1997d4f89_zps03bf9631.jpg

hee's one to show the basic idea of holding the battery space with the DVD case

20141109_133859_zpshmogkpow.jpg

right ...... with a bit of luck I'm gonna try to get it finished this weekend , I went and got some Laquer so all I need to do now is a test piece with the laquer to make sure there's no reactions , Mount the Hunter onto its base and solder the wiring to the on/off switch and to the battery holder then also mount the battery holder into the base then a quick blast of Laquer .
I have had a busy couple of weeks with work ect so it put me back quite a bit , I was gonna even try to fit another build in too ...... ha ha .

Ive managed to get everything done except the Laquer ( awaiting a Lamborghini to dry which I used the same chrome paint with .... test piece )

here's the lastest pics ...

20141122_185739_zpslwdtrang.jpg
20141122_201248_zpsosmabuai.jpg
20141122_2013121_zpsbu1b1fxv.jpg
20141122_2013320_zpskydtdjfx.jpg
20141122_201348_zpsuyptidkz.jpg
20141122_201359_zpss5m82hk5.jpg

So with a little luck she'll be finished tomorrow after a quick Laquer finish ........

Cheers mate ,

Well she's all finished , The Aerial Hunter Killer is Laquered up and drying as we speak .

It's the first model that I have lit up with LED's n I'm glad I shared it with you guy's here at S.M.A

Thank you for all the support and encouragment given .

Latest posts

Back