Just a quick update ......
Been busy lately but I have started the base conversion and have started painting it too . My Laptop has crashed so I am limited to update you but I will post some pics soon .
I have a pic of the base painted up for now just to show you , tryin to fix my Laptop so I can post more pics
I used an empty DVD spindel to hold the battery space that I needed then adapted the top to hold my base then also mounted the on/off switch on the side of the tub . Just requires the model fixing down and a little soldering for the battery and on/off switch then a blast of Laquer .
right ...... with a bit of luck I'm gonna try to get it finished this weekend , I went and got some Laquer so all I need to do now is a test piece with the laquer to make sure there's no reactions , Mount the Hunter onto its base and solder the wiring to the on/off switch and to the battery holder then also mount the battery holder into the base then a quick blast of Laquer .
I have had a busy couple of weeks with work ect so it put me back quite a bit , I was gonna even try to fit another build in too ...... ha ha .