T-62 PE (so far)

Wow, how do you drill the holes that straight?! I would have drilled crooked holes in it, thus making it look very weird once the wire is in. Well done, looks gorgeous.

I used a fresh #77 bit , secured with an exacto knife handle, and then slow and steady pressure on one side then again on the other side.

Thanks for the kind words.

It's not finished, but were working on it.

The fuel lines are looking great. Definitely worth the investment. I'm sure an optivisor would help with the drilling ;D

I'm liking where this is going.

scratchmod

are you sure that is yours! cos, mas i'm freakin out seeing that! taht looks li a photoshopped image!

I have taken. Look at that A.M. Kit from MiG and I felt it would be a little difficult
To install, as you need to have some of the small resin parts on the fuel line
While you bend it!!!

Can you tell us if it is easy or you have encounter some difficulties?

Looking great so far ! Don't stop!

Norm.

I took me three hours to drill resin and install. It's not difficult, the fuel line bends easily. I would suggest feeding the resin parts on the brass and then cut and bend to fit. as I said earlier, use a number 77 drill bit, 5-15 second set CA and insta-cure. The most time consuming task is the drill out of the resin. minimal left overs of three resin pieces and about two inches of brass fuel line.

:)

Comparing the copper details to my OOB kit... I now see a "net improvement"...

Looking forward to your next update!

Norm.

Hi There!!!

can you post what websites did you bought the after markets?

Thanks and looking forward for your great build!!

Re: T-62 PE (so far)

Eastrock said:
Hi There!!!

can you post what websites did you bought the after markets?

Thanks and looking forward for your great build!!

Sprue Bros for the Photo etching and a local hobby store for the KIT.

The nice thing about this 1962 version T-62 kit, is that is comes with the metal barrel a small PE
Sheet and copper twists for recovery cables.

The tank is in the primer stage this weekend, I'll post some pics or you can just imagine it covered in Mr Hobby 1200 surfacer.

Enjoy your session and have a good one.

Thanks Switz,

Sprue bros is from Singapore base, right? anyway what happen to your latest WIP pics? I just got My Trumpy also the 1972 ver. looking forward for your build.

Eastrock said:
Thanks Switz,

Sprue bros is from Singapore base, right? anyway what happen to your latest WIP pics? I just got My Trumpy also the 1972 ver. looking forward for your build.

No, Sprue Bros is out of Kansas lol, and has realtime inventory and Lightning fast shipping,
http://www.spruebrothers.com/
Sorry to ask, what is "WIP" picks? My wife lets me do all kinds of stuff hahaha :D

Latest posts

Back