T-55A

Jose Luis Lopez said:
T-55 is one of my favourite tanks, and you´re seriously detailing it and making an excellent work. Friul tracks are just the perfect chocie. Congratulations!

Thanks!.....but those are not Friul tracks. Ha fooled ya those are Trumpeter individual plastic track links. Those are all glued together and not workable. They fit together pretty well and are simular to "Magic Tracks"

Terry ;)

Yesterday I worked on the rather complicated fuel system for the T-55. I used copper wire for the fuel lines and styrene rod for the hose connectors. The end result doesn't look too bad, but let me know what you think. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry 8)

DSC08377.jpg

DSC08378.jpg

DSC08379.jpg

DSC08380.jpg

DSC08382.jpg

DSC08383.jpg

DSC08384.jpg

DSC08385.jpg

DSC08386.jpg

DSC08387.jpg

DSC08388.jpg

DSC08389.jpg

Outstanding work. Suspension looks flawless...good job. The level of detailing that you are adding is phenominal.
All that plumbing you did so have should earn you a craftsmanship award....just Great Work. Bravo. Bill

PANZERMAN said:
Outstanding work. Suspension looks flawless...good job. The level of detailing that you are adding is phenominal.
All that plumbing you did so have should earn you a craftsmanship award....just Great Work. Bravo. Bill

Thanks Bill!!

Just a little update! Started working on the barrels on the rear deck. Here's one of them.

Terry 8)

DSC08442.jpg

DSC08443.jpg

must have posted that at the same time the pe on the back as well as the barrel look quality like the rivets nice touch

Latest posts

Back