SW-4 Puszczyk 1/48 Aeroplast

bartekk

SW-4 "Puszczyk" is a new type of manufactured in Poland chopper. Major recipient is Polish Air Force, SW-4 is using for training of new cadets. Kit is from Polish producer Aeroplast in popular 1/48 scale. Model looks really good and fits nice.

P8176600.jpg

P8176599.jpg

P8176597.jpg

P9066621.jpg

P9066623.jpg

;)

Cool start to the heli. The front IP looks great. I've never heard of AeroPlast before, how's the kit? Is it pretty decent?

Nice detail on it! I'd like to know more about these guys as well, do they have a website? (Couldn't find one myself.)
Keep at it, looking forward to more!

Thanks Ferris :D

In real seats have overlay like in city buses:
dscn5594u.jpg

First I painted seats with gray. Next using hard brush I was taping seats with maroon and navy blue humbrols.

Bartekk, Cool looking helicopter. Nice detailing and good airbrush work.
Congrats. Bill

I just received this kit, along with the PART PE set, for Christmas from my Polish family. I have just placed an order for the Montex Masks.

So far, it is a great looking kit. Hard to believe it is produced by a company that only claims 1.5 to 2 Million USD in sales of their toys and models. They don't have a web site but I did get the owner's name, address, telephone, and fax.

I will need it to replace Part 80, the overhead clear cabin windows, which I can't find.

Regards,

never built a chopper but if it come out half as good as this i would be a very happy man...love the detail in the cockpit...

Latest posts

Back