SW-4 Puszczyk 1/48 Aeroplast

bartekk

Reaction score
SW-4 "Puszczyk" is a new type of manufactured in Poland chopper. Major recipient is Polish Air Force, SW-4 is using for training of new cadets. Kit is from Polish producer Aeroplast in popular 1/48 scale. Model looks really good and fits nice.

;)

andrei383

Reaction score
this is the first time ive seen this kind of helicopter, very nice work so far!

JMac

cut. glue. paint. repeat.
Reaction score
Cool start to the heli. The front IP looks great. I've never heard of AeroPlast before, how's the kit? Is it pretty decent?

Ferris928

Reaction score
Nice detail on it! I'd like to know more about these guys as well, do they have a website? (Couldn't find one myself.)
Keep at it, looking forward to more!

Ferris928

Reaction score
:eek: Awesome job!!
Are the seats 'carpeted?' How did you do that? I like it.

bartekk

Reaction score
Thanks Ferris :D

In real seats have overlay like in city buses:

First I painted seats with gray. Next using hard brush I was taping seats with maroon and navy blue humbrols.

PANZERMAN

My Karma ran over my Dogma.
Reaction score
Bartekk, Cool looking helicopter. Nice detailing and good airbrush work.
Congrats. Bill

sharkmouth

Promise I won't bite... hard
Reaction score
I just received this kit, along with the PART PE set, for Christmas from my Polish family. I have just placed an order for the Montex Masks.

So far, it is a great looking kit. Hard to believe it is produced by a company that only claims 1.5 to 2 Million USD in sales of their toys and models. They don't have a web site but I did get the owner's name, address, telephone, and fax.

I will need it to replace Part 80, the overhead clear cabin windows, which I can't find.

Regards,

geegad

Reaction score
never built a chopper but if it come out half as good as this i would be a very happy man...love the detail in the cockpit...

Latest posts