Supportive Wife

My wife had me clean knickknacks off a shelf to display my models. She has been super supportive of my return to this hobby. She actually wants to get a curio cabinet for me to fill up.

View attachment 109963
You lucky dog. My wife just says stop playing with my toy soldiers and do something more productive . Pantherman

My wife is supportive of my hobby. She buys me kits for Christmas too. Just asks me what I want and she'll get it for me. She's the reason I got back into the hobby in 2005. There was a hobby and craft store on a corner where she'd change buses on the way home. She would look there while waiting for the next bus to come and one day she came home with the AMT AT-AT from Empire Strikes Back. She asked me to build her a "doggy horse" as she calls them. She knew I had once built models when I was younger. It reminded me of how fun it was, and I've been building ever since then.

You can read the full story here if anyone is interested:
https://stevethefish.net/life/life099.htm

My wife is supportive of my hobby. She buys me kits for Christmas too. Just asks me what I want and she'll get it for me. She's the reason I got back into the hobby in 2005. There was a hobby and craft store on a corner where she'd change buses on the way home. She would look there while waiting for the next bus to come and one day she came home with the AMT AT-AT from Empire Strikes Back. She asked me to build her a "doggy horse" as she calls them. She knew I had once built models when I was younger. It reminded me of how fun it was, and I've been building ever since then.

You can read the full story here if anyone is interested:
https://stevethefish.net/life/life099.htm
Wow, you lucky chap. I would probably go into shock if my wife actually bought me a model. She just doesn't get how relaxing the hobby is. Pantherman

My wife did get me a kit for Christmas. She got the Revell 1/48 B-25J. She was upset when she found out I already had that kit in the stash but I told her it was absolutely fine. There are 2 schemes for that kit so now I don't have to choose which one to do. I can do them both.

My wife did get me a kit for Christmas. She got the Revell 1/48 B-25J. She was upset when she found out I already had that kit in the stash but I told her it was absolutely fine. There are 2 schemes for that kit so now I don't have to choose which one to do. I can do them both.
That's great. I often think that if I built that kit again I would definitely make a better job of it and especially with tanks, it's nice to do the different camo schemes. Pantherman

Latest posts

Back