Superman Vs Batman

errrr........errrrr, I'm not too sure about this....Ben Afleck seems to have contracted the same sore through Christian Bale had.

So the vibe I get is that Superman is essentially the bad guy....Batman is mentally screwed up with a split personality?

Need to see more I think.

What happened to the days when the super heroes actually caught the bad guys. Why aren't they kicking some terrorist ass and saving the world form all current menacing evil that is around. lol

It's all part of the comics.

Before there was Justice League which included Superman & Batman, they had to duke it out between themselves.

Scott Girvan said:
Ben Afleck? Really?

They did not learn any lessons from Clooney

Honestly neither franchise has done a lot for me recently.
One guy who likes dark caves vs the alien who gets strength from our sun, it's like a watered down sugar free Freddy v Jason

In Affleck's defense, they said the same things about Keaton.

Now, as to this trailer. They've actually released the official one. Still not impressed.
Although, after what Supes did to Metropolis in the first one, I can see why some would see him as a threat.

Need to see a LOT more about this one before I make up my mind either way

I am with Quarlane on this one. The trailer doesn't make the movie look good to me, but with more information, I might change my mind. I am just going to wait and see.

Here is another take on it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6cpTjsHTNk#t=17

Latest posts

Back