Summer's back!

Bullet21

Sadly though, it means that the cobwebs will soon start to accumulate around "The Bench". Between playing baseball, riding my motorcycle, projects around the house, landscaping my 2 acre yard, a vacation, taking the grandkids out to the lake and hunting I just can't see me spending a whole lot of time working on models for the next few months. Sadly, once again, my entry fee into the BSC will be a donation to a good cause. I have the tank (Isreali M51) assembled and base coated and ready for some weathering, but unless it starts raining and stays for a week or two, and I hope it doesn't, there's no way I'm going to get her completed in time. But on the bright side, Summer's back!! I'll check in from time to time but untill late fall y'all can just call me Casper lol.
Cheers mates!
Bullet21 -- out

Lucky you.
Where I am, we can't really count on the start of "summer" for at least another week or so.

I hear ya Bullet.
My bike is calling for me also. Got to change her fluids and check the drive belt before going on any long rides.
With the nice weather coming, less draw to the bench.

Jim

All of you can move to my location, summer came a knocking about two months ago. It was close to 90 today.

I can't complain Grendels.
It was 24 C or 76 F here in Oshawa today.

Jim

Enjoy your summer guys, comin into winter over here in Oz ;D

bdr65 said:
Enjoy your summer guys, comin into winter over here in Oz ;D

Ditto for NZ
bedroom heater is back on its timer so i dont freeze my 'sprues' off getting out of bed and the drive to and from work now requires headlights so its officially winter regardless of what the calender says.

Not a bad thing, it users in the heart of the F1 season and less outdoor obligations and more time at the bench.

It's been in the 20's all week here in Prince George, forecast calling for more of the same through the weekend. I can see my back yard again!! And all the work that needs to be done :p And I hear ya there about the opposite seasons too. I got some family over in NZ and we joke about that all the time.

Cave_Dweller said:
Still snowing here, 10000ft in Colorado! :'(

You can bring that down here for a bit. Temps in the high 80's today with 80% humidity......

Latest posts

Back