Suggestion for 1/32 messerschmitt bf 109

Sloth

Hi all. I'm a newb here. Been modeling different subjects for the last 20 years off and on. Recently, I've been getting back into aircraft modeling. I'm finishing up a 1/48 hasegawa supermarine spitfire right now and I recentl bought a hasegawa 1/32 p-40e with every detail add on that eduard makes. I'll call that a practice piece because what I really wasnt to build is an all out bf 109. So, the question is, sunday is the best 1/32 messerschmitt available? I'd like to get pe sets etc. for it to go all out.

Thanks!

Hands down, for the price and for what you get in the box...the Eduard Bf-109s are probably the best out there.

Thanks! I think I had come to that conclusion myself, but needed some reinforcement. One other thing I forgot to add to the original post is that I'd like to have a removable engine cowl. I thought I had read somewhere about one of the Eduard versions where you had to decide on cowl on or off. Is that the case on the E7?

I've seen reviews that the Hasy BF 109 is pretty good also. I think it was re-boxed as a Pro-modeller release.

I just bought an Eduard bf 109 E-7 Profipack kit. The more I looked, the more I liked that kit because it comes with all the extras I wanted. Now I just gotta get through these other builds...

Just googled that. It looks sweet. Great detail, PE, markings, engine. Looking forward to seeing it.

It depends on what variant you want. Personally, I would go with the newer Dragon/Cyber Hobby 1/32 Bf 109E-4. It may not come with lots of PE like the Eduard kit, but most of the details are already on the plastic. Not to mention the fact that there are already numerous PE, brass and resin aftermarket accessories for it.

The dragon kit was in the running. I liked that the Eduard kit comes with the masks and PE details so I don't have to order from multiple places. I also like the Tropical E7.

I like the looks of the PE canopies. I'm looking around for a set now.

Here's a pic of the spitfire I'm working on. First time using the attachment feature. Hope I did this right... The color isn't really correct for the belly. It's a mix between sky and sky grey. It's what I had and this kit is just to get back in the groove for aircraft modeling...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Back