Starbuck's Viper Mk.II - Moebius 1/32

It looks great, but I must agree with Grendels..
I am hoping that you are gonna lay down some serious Weathering/aging... Great job on Starbuck!

Thank you, guys! Helps a lot in pushing this build forward.
And weathering is certainly a must here - it is my very next step, since I've just finished decaling seconds ago :)

Hey, guys!
Sorry that due to some business in the recent a month and a half I didn't manage to keep a proper WIP diary I usually try to keep - just had enough time at the bench every evening to build, but not so much left to document it.
However, after some postshading in the key spots (mainly around the intakes and maneuvering thrusters), washing and pigmenting with several MiG products, it is now DONE!
Feewwh... Didn't actually expect to finish this time within deadline... Suprisingly, there are even still several weeks before the end of the contest :)

b1.jpg
b5.jpg
b2.jpg
b6.jpg
b4.jpg
b3.jpg

Thank you, guys!

JohnSimmons said:
Awesome!!! There's still time to start something else lol (I am!) ;D

I am really considering it, buddy, but I just can't guess what model to take to finish it in only half-a-month.
You know, even if I start a project as an OOB, it suddenly and soon goes a waaaay longer way ("....ok, I will just correct here a very little bit, and add a detail, maximum two. But nothing more no way.....") lol

Thank You so much, Q!
It is really pleasant to hear that from a man, who have built so many Vipers himself (it is like at least five if I am not mistaken, right? Different types and marks, but still one spirit ;))

Holy shit that's awesome!!!! I was scrolling through really quickly at first and thought they were the ZOIC references!!! WAAAAY cool! Love all the extra detailing...it's kind of necessary with this kit but you handled it with a fine degree of quality professionalism. :D

Solander said:
Thank You so much, Q!
It is really pleasant to hear that from a man, who have built so many Vipers himself (it is like at least five if I am not mistaken, right? Different types and marks, but still one spirit ;))
Only three of the mark 2s, actually :p (and one of them was HEAVILY modded)
But, then, I've got two Scarlets, two 7s, a 7e, and all that I did in 1/72.... okay, I'll admit, I've built a LOT of Vipers

And, you're welcome :D
You're welcome

Latest posts

Back