STAR WARS Flurry Carrier in 1:2256

:eek: What are the symbols at each end of the deck ?

Don't listen to Hagoth ::)
Every good ship has pony - or turtle or something .. .

The side sections are where damaged ships are directed to land- firefighters and emergency crews are stationed at the yelow side stations
I'm making some ground crew vehicles and fueling stations which will go in before the fighters.

urumomo said:
:eek: What are the symbols at each end of the deck ?

Don't listen to Hagoth ::)
Every good ship has pony - or turtle or something .. .

Ok, I'll concede to.... a lion fish... but that's all. ;D

You'll offend the Mon Cal with a lion fish- some kinda sectarian thing
Got some crazy new ideas last night from looking at aircraft carrier pics and Yamato 2199 concept art.
You'll see.

Got a bit more done on the Flurry- things have been at a crawl as I'm apartment hunting and packing for the move.
I'm hoping to have this wrapped up before it's gotta get packed up!

Looking at the Rebels version, I decided to add some of the black rectangle (with color bits) details on it- they break up the wide open areas nicely.
oTtyUkQ.jpg

I've added all her weapons as well:
uQq2Qdl.jpg

And I'm almost done with the hangar bay (I still need to add some bits and clutter).
Idx9DUu.jpg

I've got a glosscoat on her now- tomorrow, I'll add a light oil wash and do some paint touch up I noticed in the pics.

Looking really sharp there. I like the look and colors. Great job on the little added details.

Wow! Just knowing the actual size of that thing, it's amazing how much detail there is! I would have thought it was at least twice that size! Nice work!

Ramsayman said:
Wow! Just knowing the actual size of that thing, it's amazing how much detail there is! I would have thought it was at least twice that size! Nice work!

Thanks! It's a beautiful kit- really a dream to super-detail and customize.

Latest posts

Back