Star Wars Episode VII T-70 X Wing /1:50 Revell finished.

The Chaos

My new X Wing I started the same time to build but held me by the modifications in limits and only improved small details.
It must to be ready in 14 days, for an exhibition in Berlin where a lot of children comes. My changes concerned the cockpit some details on the fuselage and on the wings where I had a lot of spatulas. Fits unfortunately still not 100%.

And the wings in X position to make it clear, the kit is designed as a toy. This massive change will save me at the building but. And the overall fit was unfortunately again not so good.

Re: Star Wars Episode VII T-70 X Wing /1:50 Revell.

Nice updates! I think that once you give it a nice paint job and some weathering it will be a totally great looking model. Its a shame Revell didn't give it better details. The fuselage looks a bit soft but you are fixing that, nice job so far!

Looks like the fit is worse than on the 'toy' kits, but that could just be my eyes.
Still looking forward to seeing these in the US

Very cool looking so far I am sure in time we will see really well detailed kits come out but for this one being a toy it is pretty cool.

Update,
Adding last details, next step are the painting.

Update.
Primer is on the Hull.

Great mods. Primer makes all the difference. Will look great once painted - weathered. Cool.

Looks so so good in primer! Cant wait to see it painted.

A real improvement ! Bravo :)

Update.
Painting on the Pilots workbench.

Update.
Masking, painting, masking….

Update, Final Pics.
My X Wing is finished. Have fun with the pictures.

Very cool work on this Chaos!!! I love this new X and am working on several versions!!! Yours is inspirational!

Latest posts

Back