Somewhere in "Nam".......

Andy Smith

Me again!!
This is a Dio that i`ve been at for about 18 months,it consists of......
Tamiya Sheridan,M113 and an Academy Antos. The Buddah statue was a £2 figure from ASDA,painted up to make it more "Stone Like",and the base it`s on is from me messing about with some Das Clay.At the moment i have half a dozen resin figures assembled awaiting some paint,and some wooden strips to be cut for the edging :p !
Scenario is..... A patrol unit comes across a knocked out Ontos position,and decides to halt to make a detailed plan for the onward mission......
IMG20211212153409.jpg
IMG20211212153526.jpg
IMG20211009170206.jpg

IMG20210918151721.jpg
I`m hoping to get the figures done in the next week or so,
That`s it so far,
Andy
I

Pantherman

Me again!!
This is a Dio that i`ve been at for about 18 months,it consists of......
Tamiya Sheridan,M113 and an Academy Antos. The Buddah statue was a £2 figure from ASDA,painted up to make it more "Stone Like",and the base it`s on is from me messing about with some Das Clay.At the moment i have half a dozen resin figures assembled awaiting some paint,and some wooden strips to be cut for the edging :p !
Scenario is..... A patrol unit comes across a knocked out Ontos position,and decides to halt to make a detailed plan for the onward mission......
View attachment 95239
View attachment 95240
View attachment 95241

View attachment 95242
I`m hoping to get the figures done in the next week or so,
That`s it so far,
Andy
I
Great work, I have only done a few small duo's. Can't wait to see the figures.
Pantherman

Andy Smith

Great work, I have only done a few small duo's. Can't wait to see the figures.
Pantherman
Cheers,
I do prefer doing dios, rather than just a stand alone piece. :)
I always think the added figures/groundwork just add that bit more "realism" to a build,no matter how big or small ;)
This one's taking a while, because the groundwork took some sussing! But once the figures are done I'm on the home straight!! ;)
Andy

Phil57

Great work Andy. Akin to Pantherman, I only ever make a small base for my projects. I like looking at the bigger dio's but just don't have the room to display them. Looking forward to the figures being completed.

Andy Smith

Great work Andy. Akin to Pantherman, I only ever make a small base for my projects. I like looking at the bigger dio's but just don't have the room to display them. Looking forward to the figures being completed.
Thank you Phil,
I must admit that sometimes my ambitions run away with me!! :(
This Dio is about 250x400 wide,so I'll JUST ABOUT got away with it fitting into my cabinet ;)

Latest posts