Solander's "The First Mission"

Looking really good there Sol. Those rocks are superb! Figures are cool. 32min video, I'll have to schedule some time later to watch that!

Incredible Work Sol!!! I can't wait to see it finished! Excellent techniques throughout!!!

Just took the time to get caught up on this one. Very nice so far. But I still haven't had time to watch the videos.....

I will soon, in probably three weeks.

Great progress and Nice Video BTW !

Keep up the good work !

Nice use for those Figures as well !!!

looking forward to see it all done ! I have one of those in my stash and looking for an excuse to build it !

Later !

Norm.

Thanks a lot to all of you, guys!
It really means so much to hear such kind words from you, my friends, really pushes forward to complete this project.
I'm full in oil fading right now - will go see if everything dried up a bit and then if it did I'd try make a couple of pics ;)

And the pics are here!
Unfortunately, the bad lighting killed almost all the sense of fading, specially on the tank itself, just to tired to work out better lights for taking the fotos right now. But I promise that You'll see everything under the daylight soon + there will be a video on the oil fading as welll ;)
As for now, you can enjoy the pics of the tank fully assembled + the clones ready (only the dull coat left) + the base and the skull also ready (same about dull coat) + a new character! ;)

I like it a lot man. Just one question are the clones and small robot also included in the kit?
Regards
Lukasz

I have been trying to figure out where you are going with this one for a while now. It is starting to show!

Latest posts

Back