So...we're back?

stevethefish

My name's actually not Steve
I was surprised to see a notification in my email for this forum. It looks like Scott must've had an old backup from 2016 and rebooted the forum from that point. I kinda miss the black background though.

There's actually a topic down further where we all came to realize it's back.
Scott, however, is no longer running things

The old, black theme was very calming...
Cannot complain tho..one of my favorite sites

stevethefish said:" My name's not actually Steve"

So, here we go with the Steve jokes, eh? HA!

Time to fill in a few gaps and carry on, this will work. Ruck Over Bby!

stevethefish said:" My name's not actually Steve"

So, here we go with the Steve jokes, eh? HA!

Time to fill in a few gaps and carry on, this will work. Ruck Over Bby!
Well, I named my website after my first pet fish I had when I was in college instead of using my real name. Then I used my website's name as my YouTube channel and didn't really think to even upload many videos. Now I have nearly 8,000 subscribers and half of them seem to think my name is Steve.

And when that fish died, I bought another fish and I named him Steve. Eventually I had an aquarium full of fish named Steve. "You see that blue guppy? That's Steve, and next to him is his wife Steve. They had babies last week, but they got hungry so they ate them."

It's like if Jim Henson started a website named KermitTheFrog.com and everyone kept calling him Kermit. I don't mind it much, since it confuses the stupider people out there.

Ok, fish for brains, we got it, but you're just jealous cause your name really ain't Steve! Bahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............................

Nice doggy Ur! Say hi to brother Steevo for me!

Yes Blake, post em if ya got em.

Wow It is back, gread news, i hope i have on the wekend time for Posting pictures of my last models.

Latest posts

Back