So... how many finished models you have?

Bizarre

OK, showing stash is good, showing "what's new is good", but how about showing your finished builds collection? I will do that myself later (now I have a schooltime friend as a visitor, so no models).

Dont know Roman ! but you can also add pics to your own gallery in your profile ;)

Chris.

i think it would be cool if the gallery was up and running again and you could add you finished pics to it,

Hint Hint Scott ;D

About 700 models... If counting my very first ones.

My first steps are lost, or beyond recognition (broke, paint feded...). What I learn lately is that i'm in a constant evolution in the learning of building models. 20 years ago, building a garage kit (White metal, Soft vinyl, resin) was out of the question, now it's a ballad in the park. 2 years ago, detailing a resin kit was a difficult process, now it's all natural.
There's always something to learn and to do, and even with straight from the box kits, you can "feel" the personnal touch of a modeler.

For that matter even my "bad" model kits will stay as they are, and can be seen over recent building : it's somewhat humble to show how you evolved. No one has made perfect buildings at first, right ?

I've got 16 in my possession. 3 that are in good homes, and one that lives with a boy in New Mexico somewhere. Granted this is just since I started back at the hobby @ 3 years ago. If we want to go back to everything I've ever built I have no idea. It's definitely in the hundreds though. All I have of those kits are a few snapshots somewhere. :'(

I have 25 finished here at home, and I've given away 2.

Latest posts

Back