so bummed

T

tucking fypo

Traveled all the way to the hobby centre and guess what? No new Round 2 models. All they had were the 1:2500 scale stuff which I already have and the large clear Ent-D which I want just not today.

I was after the Reliant, the Romulan and possibly the Ent-B. Not in the cards today. In fact, I don't think they exist in the state yet. So I ordered one from TFAW.

Can't wait to get my hands on the classic Romulan BoP. I built one as a kid, I'm very nostalgic on that one. Keep us up to date when you finally pick up the kit.

I found on on Ebay about two weeks ago (Romulan BOP). It is just like the old kit. (I have one of the old kits from the 70's to compare with.) There are two differences: One, the decal sheet is larger and has the upper decals for the "Bird" and two the engine nacelles come with clear inserts if you want to light the model. Other than that, it is pretty much the same model.

Grendels said:
I found on on Ebay about two weeks ago (Romulan BOP). It is just like the old kit. (I have one of the old kits from the 70's to compare with.) There are two differences: One, the decal sheet is larger and has the upper decals for the "Bird" and two the engine nacelles come with clear inserts if you want to light the model. Other than that, it is pretty much the same model.

Extra parts too, for the "plasma cannon" and to correct the ends of the nacells. It will show up here in the great white north sometime soon. Besides I've got tons of other kits that need building.

@tucking fypo check the Starship Modeller online store.
http://www.starshipmodeler.biz/shop/

I got them instock at the shop today in fact....not up on the website, but will be in the next day or 2.

Ent B, Klingon BOP and the Reliant

Elm City Hobbies said:
I got them instock at the shop today in fact....not up on the website, but will be in the next day or 2.

No!!!!! ;D
Another hit to my credit card.

Elm City Hobbies said:

Too expensive to ship to me. Thanks though! ;)
would have otherwise.

Latest posts

Back