"Snowy Wind" - Yukikaze: Tamiya's 1/350th Scale Japanese Navy Destroyer

Buddy this looks amazing. The layers of weathering look fantastic, even more so when I remember how small that thing is!

Congrats on a great build sir!

Awesome job T! That rigging really pulls it off for me. I'd give you a gold star if I had one. ;D

Again, great build. The detail is something else for such a small scale. And the weathering really makes it for me.

Amazing what a skill can bring to the table. She is breathtaking to say the least.
You are one talented artist there TRM.

Thank you very much gentlemen!!! The support and encouragement throughout the whole project has been inspiring to say the least!!!! That is what make SMA a great place to hang out!!! ;)

Man this looks great. Just far in to the build that I noticed what size this ship actually is and you can't see thanks to your great work.
Cheers

Thank you Lukasz!! She was a little small! LOL!! should take a scale reference shot or two as well!! Those are always fun!! ;)

oh damn you finished it! Sweet its looking Killer T, Congrats 8)

Thanks spud!!!Kncoked out one more thi year...woo hoo!!!!

Thank you Scott!! I am pleased with the results....just happy the whole project went well and was reall fun!!! ;)

Beautiful work Bro ....Just beautiful !!!! ,the weathering looks bang on ,and the rigging is fantastic ...Hats off to you with all those little fiddly bits ,you done a first class job with them . ....Awesome ;)

Chris.

Thanks a bunch Chris!!! You are very kind Sir!! ;) It was also an honor to work with you on the Hobby Link Japan Build Series. ;D

LOL....Thank Erik!! Appreciate it!!! Ejoyed this build a lot!!

Thanks for the Retro-blast!!! T-Rex for breakfast dude!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the kind words and for stopping by Roy!!! Real fun project!! Can't wait to bite into another ship!!! ;)

hi
im looking at your work thth i will definy STATE OF THE ART as it is painted weathered and off course bulded, since i seen that i brought the kit, i confess yuou , it is one week , i look the kit and i have not an idea from where to start, i m a mode;ler but my second time i model navvy , and i am wondering if u can tell me where u finded and wich kind of transfer are ther transfer that u have on the faboulus YUKIKAZE , have you put that transer in both side?where u got it?and wich name of transfer and how big i have to look to? I do not shy to tell you that i consider your self an artist , and i am very confusing to disturb you
thank you for your time
Mario

Latest posts

Back