SMA Contest: BSG Colonial Viper MKII

scifimodeler

This is going to be my build for the big spring contest. I know that this has been done a lot but the wife and I are going to be moving and this is the only model i did not have already packed :)

I am going to be lighting this kit. I'm not sure about the photoetch parts. They are on backorder. I may go slow on it and maybe I can get them in time. Obviously this will be in the scifi catagory.. Thanks for looking.

Never gets old watching these get built up. Great choice, looking forward to it!

Builds up to a nice model.
Speaking from personal experience, I've built two stock and one custom with this kit.

One word of caution. Watch the main fuselage seam

Finally got to do some more of the Viper. I've been packing for our move to NC. I have to pack the house myself since the wife cannot pick up things.. Health issues but that's ok. The new digs will have a huge loft above the garage and she said I can have that for my man cave. Woohooo!!! Maybe with the all the extra room I can setup to have a YouTube channel.. Anyways.. Quaralane, you are absolutely right about the seams.. What a pain to get rid of them.. More packing and hopefully more to come soon.. Thanks

Great work so far! Great news about your new man cave. Oh how I long for a man cave.

Looks like good progress even with the move. I feel your pain, all last week I did nothing but packing. We are listing the house for sale this week.

Latest posts

Back