Show us your mancave(s)!

no that is a shelf, I made it wide so I could attach some light to the under side which would be over the work area. :)

Another move,...and another cave
IMG_5190%20600x450_zpsq3kvd8gm.jpg
IMG_5189%20600x450_zpswegxxudd.jpg
And a new filter in the booth.....life cannot get better...( where is the laughing hysterically emoticon)
Anyways Cheers

As i'm returning to the hobby there are some great idea's here. Gonna save me some time and wasted money that could be spent on more important things....kits. paints, books, magazines, the never ending list!

Here is my mancave/home office shortly after I put it together last year. (It's never this organized looking!)
PXL_20210712_122312452.jpg
I can post pictures of the stash and paint/tool storage after spring cleaning.

I have added a spray hood so I can stop spraying in the basement since this picture, and switched from a small construction compressor to a Badger Compressor.

Very nice! My room is a mess with too many in-progress model kit boxes on the floor.
Mine is rn too, lol. This pic is from July '21! Spring cleaning is definitely in order. Kits all about is ok for me within reason, lol. I need to add a shelf or two for better tool storage and paint overflow though.
I have been working remote since the beginning of this Pandemic, so only 1/4 of the screens on that desk (the closed blue one in picture) is for personal use.

Welllll look at you with TWO places to work :). I'm getting kicked out of my cave as we speak so it can be converted into a nursery. I'll have to share some pics when it gets settled back down in it's new location.
Congratulations... it'll all be better now!

I just built a new 10x16 shop outside, it will have a dedicated 6x10 room for my jewelry studio(to make some money) and model building space(to waste some money)

Latest posts

Back