Show us your mancave(s)!

Hey Gag,
They are the sony speakers that came with the system. I got it couple years ago at a garage sale.

stunning! nice, clean, and organized, just my style. A few posters on the wall would really set it off.

Thanks guys, there's still bits to do, I may put some more shelves up and stuff, plus I have to make/buy some cabinets for on the wall I'm standing in front of in the pics. Black Sheep1 I have all the spray stuff in the garage outside mate, I don't dare spray indoors with my 9 month old boy in the house, brush cleaner and the smell of enamels is bad enough.

How i do envy you blokes with your awesome setups.
Iam stuck with the good old kitchen table for now :'(

bdr65 said:

Haha I wish I even had that. I'm stuck down in my unfinished basement where the rafters are old trees ha ha. I have a big piece of plastic up on the rafters directly above my work area to trap the dust from falling. I have to knock cobwebs down weekly from around my spray booth. Anytime it rains I have water in my basement which leads to mold that I have to get rid of with the ole bleach. Its so not a very suitable work area but its what I have and what I got to work with so I try to make it work. Sooner or later I'm going to partition a small area and stud it up making walls all the way around it and put a real ceiling in it so I can have at least a semi sanitary work area. I assume it wouldn't cost that much to make four small walls and a ceiling. I may even wall up my sink and spray booth area. At least after that's done my work areas will be able to be kept clean. Till then, just do what I can the best I can with what I got ha ha.

hooterville75 said:
bdr65 said:

Haha I wish I even had that. I'm stuck down in my unfinished basement where the rafters are old trees ha ha. I have a big piece of plastic up on the rafters directly above my work area to trap the dust from falling. I have to knock cobwebs down weekly from around my spray booth. Anytime it rains I have water in my basement which leads to mold that I have to get rid of with the ole bleach. Its so not a very suitable work area but its what I have and what I got to work with so I try to make it work. Sooner or later I'm going to partition a small area and stud it up making walls all the way around it and put a real ceiling in it so I can have at least a semi sanitary work area. I assume it wouldn't cost that much to make four small walls and a ceiling. I may even wall up my sink and spray booth area. At least after that's done my work areas will be able to be kept clean. Till then, just do what I can the best I can with what I got ha ha.

Iam with ya on that ;D

JohnSimmons said:
Finished my model room, now I've just got to find some time to mess around in there! Its a small box room but I think I've made the best I can of the small space. The bench is a work top cut to size and the paint rack is a custom rack made by: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/sphereproducts?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
DSC01736_zps57ea8eaf.jpg
DSC01733_zpsc94e9f75.jpg

Great place JohnSimmons, today i built my models here and there, waiting to move to my new home during next moth where i'll have a room for modelling.

Latest posts

Back