Show us your mancave(s)!

Please do. 90US isn't sooo terrible. Not cheap but a DIY one would coast at least $50, unless you got a free fan.

Do you have a link to the spray booth manufacturer / supplier?

That carrier is huge. So cool. Is that 1/350?

Okay, I will make some pictures tonight.

This thing is really a beast... 960 parts and 98cm long and yes it is a 1/350.

I am sure I will need at least one year to build it together with the PE parts.

Have ordered it here http://www1.conrad-uk.com item number 206465 - 89, actually I do not know if they offering shipping to Canada.

It is a Taiwanese manufacturer they call the booth Sparmax 88. Here is the link which leeds you to the company http://www.sparmax.com.tw/airbrushes.html

I hope this helps!

CurrentWorkStation1.jpg

CurrentWorkStation2.jpg

CurrentWorkStation3.jpg

Snapped these 10 min. ago... it's the current mess of the work room...

I've also added in a link to My other albums on PB, some ref. photos for hummer M-1151 frag5 series, model stash an so forth.
http://s74.photobucket.com/home/WhiteHorse03/allalbums

:)

Hey Fellow builders! I forgot to put my mancave pics since my move to our new home.

So I made the transition from "Manwall" to "Mancave" WOOT!!! ;D ;D ;D

Take it easy...

mancave001.jpg

mancave002.jpg

mancave003.jpg

mancave005.jpg

mancave004.jpg

Glad to see I am not the only one with a huge pile of models lying around...... ;D

This is my workspace.
It's in my bedroom as I live in a small apartment.

IMG_0178.jpg
I need another paint rack!

And this is my paint area.
IMG_0181.jpg

It's still a work in progress.

Decided to go the YouTube route to show you guys my home base.
Part One
my-man-cave.AVI
Part Two
my-man-cave-2.AVI

I apologize for the low sound quality. The mike on my camera's not the best.
And the camera also won't shoot anything higher than 640x480 in video

Arise dead thread your service the the herd is not yet done. Instead of crapping up this thread and the fact that I finally got some half way decent images Here is my work space.

First out in the garage, I have a 72"x60" drafting board as a primary work surface, secondary surfaces are a trio of folding tables and a pair of work bench drawer sets.

Lots of power tools for modeling and jeep repair. Big and small drill presses , band saw, scroll saw, table saw, mig welder, various compressors , CO2 cylinders and implements of destruction. There is also a Paache spray booth vented to the outside.

It is however kind of cold in the garage so I have a secondary space in my room near the computer.

Carsenault said:
Those are too neat to be man caves. Here's mine, the spare bedroom on the second floor converted to my needs. Im not completely set up yet, just moved in last September. ::)
The shag carpet has to go as I have alsready lost many small parts to the carpet monster. The room also serves as my practice studio, so I have my stereo, bass and practice amp in there.

Mu current project isnt on the desk right now, its over in my "spray booth" on the left.

Cnv0023.jpg

And my meager stash. Almost time to start an inventory.

Cnv0024.jpg

:eek:
how much do you want that corvette C5-R FOR?

Well just finished setting up my work space.
This is the video editing and graphic arts side of my home office ... 27" tv for video editing monitor and Netflix :)
RF082590.jpg
Work bench took the top off my metal rack and made a desk out of it. Desk still clean haven't started working on anything yet.
RF082589.jpg
Some of my model stash, albums(I also convert vinyl to CD) and bread warmer with clay for sculpting did I say I was an sculpter too?? lol
RF082588.jpg

Hey gys, my man cave is an outside shed which was used for the washing machine and for my bike but i since moved the bike into the old outside toilet which i put a roof over to keep the weather off it so i'd have a bit more space :p
mc3.jpg
mc2.jpg
mc1-1.jpg
mc4.jpg

Re: Your "Bull Pen" Photo

my grandpa gets all upset when the table down stairs gets messy when i do builds, little does he know that model making is a messy hobby!

Latest posts

Back