Sexy Egyption Babe

ModelMakerMike said:
You are right! That is one seriously sexy Egyptian babe.
Now I know how they built the Pyramids.....She told them to. :D lol

LOL!

Egyptian babe "build me a pyramid and i will give you a treat." //winks

Slaves //run to grab clay and brick molds as fast as they can!

:D

ModelMakerMike said:
You are right! That is one seriously sexy Egyptian babe.
Now I know how they built the Pyramids.....She told them to. :D lol
EXACTLY!!!

I know that I've been MIA for a long while and I'm sorry for that guys.. had some real tramatic events happen over the past...

Thank you everyone for the very kind words on this pain in the ass build...

forgive me if I can't recall the name, but one of you asked about the paints... majority of it was craft hobby paint... then some freak flex from badger and then Iwata com art skin tone series set was used for the finishing touches on her... oh and alil bit of Pearl Ex powder was added... over all about a year long project.. 6 months of pre before she was ready to primer and then just under 5 half months for the painting...

I have 3 more from the same company who produced this gal and I hope to have them done at some point in this life time...

Again thank you guys for all your kind words I truly do appreciate them very much !!!!

Very Respectfully

Chris aka Rattler

Wow Chris,

Those flesh tones are incredible, very realistic. Not over or under done, just right. Sure makes that figure one sexy Gal. Bravo!

Cheers, Ski.

Thanks Ski,

wow seeing your name reminded me of a fellow Ranger I lost couple years back.... anyways..

I appreciate the kind words... hope to have another gal kit started soon... she's got primer on but still trying to figure out if I want to go with the vampire or semi vamp/human skin tone... and no folks not that sparkling crap either...

15_Minutes_Fame_tex_avery_wolf_o_GIFSoup_com.gif

really nice paintjob congrat's :eek:

Terrific job on this Egyptian Nymph. Great paintwork...skin tone is radiant and sensual. The ornaments are lustrous.
The face...esp. the eyes are soulful and very realistic. Congrats on a wonderfully painted figure. Bill

Yes, I have to agree with the rest here, that is one Sexy Babe indeed :D !
Great Job on the paintwork, my friend.
Cheers !
Kenneth ;).

Very Nice paint job!!!!! Love the Solarwind girls they really are amazingly sculpted, Mike Cusanelli really does the female form justice, love his Countess Karnstein line. I am probably talking to the converted but have you seen the Mike James line of figures, i think they are also pretty amazing. The Freak Flex paints are very nice, was wondering what you used them on. Your paint job is an inspiration, can see where all the time went doing this, your attention to detail is mind blowing :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thank you Kremin very much for the kind words !!

I have a couple of the Countress Karnstein's as well but haven't really started on them.. yet... lol

I haven't seen or even heard of Mike James, by chance do you have a link for some of his works ? would like to check them out.

Everything done on this young lady was store bought.. from hobby lobby her skin tones were a mix from Folk Art, Americana and Anita's acrylic paints. just thinned them down and shot them.. took alil bit of testing before I got the tone I wanted an then I added some Pearl X powder for the bronze tinting/glitter effect, not sure that the photos show that but in person the light catch's her just right and she shines all pretty like lol

I love the freak flex paints.. I use them mostly for monster works only... I did a zombie bust bout a year before I completed this gal and it turned out great in MHO... not sure if I have him posted on here or not... Nester the zombie it's a ... bloody hell I can't recall who produced him... he's 1/6 scale if I'm not mistaken though

Hi Rattler357, Sorry should have given Mike's company name, it's Azimuth Designs the url is www.jamesart.com He does pinup art but its great. I have been staring at your skin tones for ages and i think you have really nailed the luminesince and texture to it. I have been looking at pictures and figure models everywhere that have that "Alive" feeling to them, and when i saw yours i thaught WOW, she looks real. I have been painting figures, monsters, dragons etc.....for a long time, and i love it when i see a paint job that really jumps out at you. Thank you for sharing these pictures. Would love to see the other amazing models you have done.
Regards
Keith

thank ya much for the very kind words...

really means alot to hear these compliments guys... gives me renewed strength to get back to the bench an try again after a 2 year total drop from building anything..

Rattler375 said:
Everything done on this young lady was store bought.. from hobby lobby her skin tones were a mix from Folk Art, Americana and Anita's acrylic paints. just thinned them down and shot them.. took alil bit of testing before I got the tone I wanted an then I added some Pearl X powder for the bronze tinting/glitter effect, not sure that the photos show that but in person the light catch's her just right and she shines all pretty like lol

Thx for sharing the detailed info on the paint Chris. As and oiler it's difficult for me to wrap my head around acrylics or any medium that reminds me of the ol fashioned enamels from the 70's-80's. Your results are incredible. My only problem is experimental time, ain't got it, which is probably why I go with what I know works for me. When I retire, lol, I'll endeavor to stretch the palette into the realm of the laboratory exploration. Great work, she's a keeper!

Cheer, Ski.

P.S. At the risk of sounding like I'm blowing smoke up the pretty gals skirt, this is probably one of the best examples of acrylic flesh tone I've seen to date. Most of the time I see the acrylic highlights too exaggerated, not intentionally I'm sure, but overbearing, IMHO. The realism caught my attention right off the bat and I'm surprised it's not oils. Very realistic work on this one Bro, very realistic.

i would like to say that that the paint job is nice but i can't get past them curves she is SMOKKINNG hot..jokes aside the colours are amazing buddy so life like uummmmm i wish no stop it shes not real....

Latest posts

Back