Selling: Testors Might Mini Airbrush Compressor + Various Trek Parts

dtjones1987

On Ebay:
For sales is the Testors Aztek Mighty Mini Compressor. This is great for those who are starting out with airbrushing and need a "starting point." Lightly used, just some small paint stains here and there but nothing else.

I am selling this on Ebay with 10% of sale price going to American Cancer Society. While this is a small donation, I plan to do more auctions with donations going to non-profit organizations approved on Ebay.

Here is the link to the auction:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Testors-Mighty-Mini-Airbrush-Compressor-Model-9169-/261066920646?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc8cd12c6

The auction will end July 19th.

++++++++++

Not on Ebay, you may make me an offer through here if interested:

I have a brand new set of the 1/2500 Enterprise-E Nemesis Version Decals by Acreation Decals. Unused with placement guide intact.

I have a spare set of the clear parts only for the 1/1400 Enterprise-D AMT/Ertl edition (not to be confused with the clear model kit that came out in the last couple of years.) My set had an extra set of the clear parts, probably from packaging error. This is great for any kit bashers or anyone who needs to replace their parts clear parts (bussards, deflector dish, etc.)

I also have some random parts to an AMT/Ertl 18" Enterprise which includes the saucers, deflection dish, and nacelle bussards.

If you're interested in anything PM me with an offer. I can ship everything out as a set or we can work out individual parts depending on your needs.

I accept PayPal and buyer will cover shipping (but parts are so small that shipping shouldn't be that much anyway.)

These will go to Ebay if no offers or inquiries are made by Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

Latest posts

Back