Secret Santa?

Would you participate in an SMA Secret Santa?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Cow John you Da Man, Q i hope it still works :p

I've mailed mine and was told by the nice lady at the Post Office that my victim should receive it by Thursday. ;D

secretsanta.jpg
Here it is...my package is finally going out. I'm punishing myself for procrastinating by sending it FEDEX...should be there Friday...HOHOHO

Shipped!! ETA .. Wednesday via UPS.. gotta love getting shipping discounts through work ;)

lol no no i have a compressor and a Krome so im far from jealous. I would like a Compressor with a Tank so that will be my next major upgrade

Got my recipient's gift in the mail, hopefully it will get to where it's going quickly since it's in Canada (on the other side of it) :)

My shipment is showing as delivered.. just awaiting confirmation from the giftee. ;D

my secret santa package is showing delivered earlier this week just waiting for him/her to post it.

Hey scott i think there should be 2 thread in there one for the unwrapping(the one there now) and one for building

Hey Neo, that is a great suggestion. The group had discussed this a bit earlier in the thread and we decided to do just one thread. We thought it would be cool to do something different and throw everything into one big jumbled up thread.

Happy Hoildays.

P.S. Monday Dec 3rd, I'm going to ask you guys to PM me if you haven't shipped your gifts. Just so I can let your reiepients know their gifts are on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back