Secret Santa seems to be M.I.A.

Sweet, I must of been real good this year because I got a second kit from my Secret Santa (well not so secret anymore ) :)

IMG_20141215_092914710_HDR_zpswktczblp.jpg

Will turn out nice I am sure!

Received my gifts earlier this week - very grateful! Got surprised with two kits:

Hasegawa F-14A Tomcat ‘VF-211 Fighting Checkmates
Atlantis E.V.E. Flying Saucer

Thank you, again, Secret Santa.

Mine has arrived with not 1, but 2 packages wrapped seperately. And a card containing a note that really, really, really has me wrestling with the urge to tear it (them?) open! :-\ I have always been the last to open my gifts but that note has my curiosity just jumping! Thank you Santa, you wretchedly devious yet very generous person. Sleep will be fleeting this next week.

You're not helping Scott. ;) But I have decided which of my gifts will be 1st to get unwrapped!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Well SMAers, it looks as though my work here is done. Thank you all for your participation and Merry Christmas!

Thanks to the SMA Crew for inviting me to drop by.

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Santa made a very welcome stop in Texas! He must have known I didn't have one of these in the stash.
IMG_3640.png

Thanks Santa and SMA crew for all your work! Merry Christmas

Many thanks to the unsung hero/heros who threw this together on very short notice and made it happen. Y'all rock! Merry Christmas everybody!!

Hello boys,
This is my gift from Santa.
A wonderful kit that will make into a little diorama once a get some dessert figures to go with it.

Thanks to my secret Santa!!!!

Zappa
imagejpg4_zps5aa9a50b.jpg

LrdSatyr8 said:
3 days til Christmas and still nothing... guess I was too naughty this year! :(

Dont be upset me neither got anything yet and i bet my recepient still didnt got his package either cos there were some circumstances i didnt know before i sent a package to his country.But i still hope one day he will get his stuff from the postal office.

Bullet21 said:
For the life of me I can't see how to add an attachment and post a pic. help?

Upload the pic to a photo sharing site and then place the link to that photo inbetween two IMG tags like this:

Code:
[IMG]http://yourlink.com/image.jpg[/IMG]

It'll come out looking like this:

merry-christmas.jpg

It's that easy!

Well I finally got my Secret Santa gift today... Better late then never! Thanks Santa!

10888448_10153536586042627_5613774362786757406_n.jpg

Dumb question. Where do we post Secret Santa builds? Would mine be in the armor forum? I started mine. This is the first I could get onto the site,after getting the malware warning.

Latest posts

Back