Secret Santa seems to be M.I.A.

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Getting lots of mail today! Santa will do his best to get the names out as fast as he can!

In the meantime here are the answers to a few of your questions. Ho! Ho! I thought Santa should answer them here in case other SMAers have similar questions.

Q: What do you call an elf who sings?
A: A wrapper!

Q: Why is Christmas just like your job?
A: You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit. Ho! Ho! That's me!

Q: Why is Santa so jolly?
A: Because he knows where all the naughty girls live.

Q: Why was Santa's little helper so depressed?
A: He had low elf esteem.

Q: What's the difference between a snowman and a snow woman?
A: Snowballs

Q: What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
A: Do you smell carrots?

Q: What’s an ig?
A: An eskimo’s home without a loo!

Q. What is green, white, and red all over?
A. A sunburnt elf!

Q. What do monkeys sing at Christmas?
A. Jungle bells, jungle bells!

Q. Which of Santas reindeer has bad manners?
A. Rude-olph!

Q: What do you get when you combine a Christmas tree with an iPad?
A: A pineapple.

Hehehehehhehe

Ho! Ho! Ho!

I see someone has been naughty and broke into Santa's Shop and stolen his secret joke book!

We have 20 SMAer's on the list. Don't forget the deadline is Sunday night!

20? - not bad but there's room for more; nice to keep it an even # for sure.

Thanks Santa - I appreciate it.

I really want to be a apart of this, I just don't think my budget has the room this season. Can't wait to see the surprises and hijinks that will ensue. :)

Scott Girvan said:
Really, who?

Santa got a PM from me. ;D

Scott, maybe you can make a YouTube video invite? It's been a while since we seen yo face on the big screen!

I think Santa was in my shop today....was looking for a Christmas Train Set as well! Figured he would just make his own, but like much of everything else, gotta farm some of the work out! LOL

Hi guys, word has come through via a few elves that Santa has been holed up in his workshop molding kits for us all. You should expect a PM in the next day or two.

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Busy in the workshop indeed! Thankfully I'm back to SMA land again and will starting sending out your assignments very soon.

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Latest posts

Back