Secret Santa 2015

Ok guys, Santa says we can still squeeze this in. For those interested in participating the deadline will be Monday night. If you want to take part PM your name, address, and genre preference to me by then and I'll forward it to the big guy! He will match you up by region as best as possible. Thanks.

Hey Guys,
Just a reminder to get your name in today if you want to take part in this year's Secret Santa. The elves have to have time to double check the list!

PM sent. :)

Thanks for organizing the Secret Santa this year.

All wrapped up and ready to go; the parcel will be in the post inside the next couple hours. ;D

Belugawrx said:
What was this ,..just happened,....any details?

Not sure if you found an answer to this Belugawrx - If not I'll try to give one.

For the past few years SMA volunteers have been administrating a Secret Santa gift exchange. A member who is interested in participating enters their name, address and modelling interest. A volunteer (this year Deere_driver), tries to randomly match members in your area of the world; you send a kit to the name provided to you, and someone else sends a kit to you. In the past (but not last year) we have had Secret Santa Group Builds following the exchange. In a thread members will often post an unwrapping...

The original Secret Santa exchange thread is here; http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/index.php/topic,7503.0.html

Hope that helps.

Gift is in hand now.
Opened with permission

http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/index.php/topic,11532.msg195345.html#msg195345

Q; I checked out the "new in my stash link" - very cool.

A full parcel from my Secret Santa arrived earlier this week. I'm going to open them next week. A note was included, mentioning a possible "lump of coal" - I guess Santa really does know if I've been not entirely nice... ::)

Anyways - a big "thank you" to my Secret Santa, I'm really looking forward to opening the wrapped boxes (I'd open them NOW, but SWMBO says "no"). I'll update the "new in my stash" thread (like Q did) when I open them.

Jason

Latest posts

Back