Secret Santa 2013

Wow. just cant get over the generosity of the sender of my gifts this year. As you will see with my videos I get very emotiomal as this was one of my best Christmas gifts Ive ever received in my life. he first video was shot Christmas Eve and the second video was shot Thurday Dec 26. I had no clue who it was from but after a bit of brainstorming and a few questions to one individual that happened to live 20 miles from Prospect Park, NY the only label on the box Ive decided and confirmed that Mr. BlackSheep0ne is the best Secret Santa a man could ask for. You have went above and beyond the call of duty to satisfy your recipient of your gifts. So ladies and gentlemen let me show you what I have received as my 2013 Secret Santa Gifts. Tamiya 1:25 British Army 46ton Medium Tank CHIEFTAN AND the complet range of 23ml Tamiya XF paints.

SMA Secret Santa 1:25 Chieftain Tamiya

BlackSheep0ne - Please view and subscribe

hmm i missed this years one completely. :-\ some awesome gifts handed out by SMA members yet again

Talk about a Secret Santa! My wife was expecting some things she had ordered and thought that package was her stuff, and being the clean/neat-freak that she is(no, she is not allowed near my bench!) she opened it and discarded the outer wrapping. Along with any clues as to where that package came from. I recieved a nice note, with no clues again as to who sent me these terrific gifts, and 2 great kits! The Japanese tank looks like it's gonna be a fun build, and that A-4 is just screaming to be done up in 2-tone blue and gray camo! So, to my very Secret Santa, THANK YOU!!
PC250139_zps51592ab5.jpg
PC250143_zps246b5c50.jpg
PC250142_zpsb920dc5c.jpg

This simple trucker got home today to find this present from Canada.

sesa1_zpsc53c0287.jpg

Thanks Secret Santa truck driver. A very generous gift. :)

Latest posts

Back