Secret Santa 2013

very cool items guys, I know revel makes some ships that are the same scale and would look really cool with the DS9 model.

Thank you Mr. John Simmons.

Lads, how about a round of applause for our 2013 SS Volunteer.

Scott Girvan said:

Hear hear Scott. Excellent job. Mine are waiting for me at home. I should post pix on Dec.31st.

Scott Girvan said:

Excellent of you to step up and do this for the big guy, John

Here, Here! Good mate!

applause.gif

Well done, indeed!
Merry Christmas to all of you guys out there!
Guido

I wanna say how thrilled with my gift I am! Thank you so much (and I know who you are lol!) this will definitely be built soon (after I finish the Land Rover and build my Xmas present from the GF..... A 1/72 Fine Molds Vader Tie Fighter ;D). Thanks again man awesome gift. Thrilled.
44B54BCA-B867-42D2-B4AD-609D53AC2BA0_zpsvlg9fhii.jpg
2AB58A9D-4D31-4952-94D6-EDA985C629F4_zpslsqessau.jpg

Merry Christmas to you all, another great year we had with the Secret Santa hope everyone enjoyed it as much as me and a special thanks to those volunteers who make it happen every year.

My Secret Santa gift arrived today. Was in my box yesterday but didn't get to it to check the mail until today, so being a Secret Santa (or in the case not so secret) it seemed fitting to pick it up on this day.

Reason I say not so secret, was the card that came with it, but even if it hadn't, the post mark on the postage was a dead give away.

IMG_4365-vi.jpg

Didn't realize these were as big as they were. So many ideas running through my head as to what do do with this. Definitely won't be stock!

Thank you Secret Santa!

Some really nice stuff guys.
Hey John thanks for all your hard work with this year's SMA's Operation Secret Santa.
AWESOME! ;D

Here is my gift, I'm a lucky boy with this one.
It was on my wish list too :).

So thanks to my secret Santa!!!!!!!
Happy holidays to all of you people!!!

Zappa

image_zpsfe6cf075.jpg

Latest posts

Back