Secret Santa 2013

Very cool Jeeves. Lots that can be created out of that kit.

zappa said:
Rip it open right now!!! Jmac

Zappa

adampolo13 said:
OPEN IT!!!! :mad:

Holidays officially started, I'm totally giving in to peer pressure (sorry JohnS). ;)
OPENED!

Super big Thank-you again to my (not-so) Secret Santa - it's a perfect choice. ;D

1525521_10201768485951306_1573685768_n.jpg

Time's a'wasting and I'm going to get started…

Jason

Hey JMac, I am trying to determine if the item on your paint shelf in the upper right hand corner is
: A.) An onion, or B.) A Ceramic Boob ?

LOL

JMac said:
Very cool Jeeves. Lots that can be created out of that kit.

zappa said:
Rip it open right now!!! Jmac

Zappa

adampolo13 said:
OPEN IT!!!! :mad:

Holidays officially started, I'm totally giving in to peer pressure (sorry JohnS). ;)
OPENED!

Super big Thank-you again to my (not-so) Secret Santa - it's a perfect choice. ;D

1525521_10201768485951306_1573685768_n.jpg

Time's a'wasting and I going to get started…

Jason

Looks like everyone has gotten some great models. I will not be home for Christmas this year. I will have to wait until Dec.31st to open mine.

alright got my Secret Santa gift I was going to wait to open it bet it wasen't wrapped so I am free of having to wait :)

Here is what I got it's very cool looking with lots of potential to make it look very cool.

Oops...posted the same pic twice and can't seem to edit it...only got one wrecker, not two ;). Here's the other:

006~39.jpg

Sorry bout that!

Lots'n'lots of cool stuff flashing around the globe these days!
The parcel truck passed my house without stopping. Usually there's no delivery on Christmas eve. Seems that I will have to wait until after Christmas.... :'(
... but the waiting is exciting, too! Kind of...
Guido

Q - that DS 9 is wicked. Hope you build it with some docked ships (an Enterprise maybe)

John - that Ki-43 is going to be tiny, looking forward to the Osprey.

WOW I must of been a real good boy this year. Because Santa HOOKED me up! :)

I also learned that Santa must have a distribution center in Pensacola FL ;D , as that is where the gift originated from.

On to the pics. ( Sorry Santa, I couldn't wait )

The elves did a standup job wrapping them!
IMG_20131223_194656_zpsq3jjsppd.jpg

All I can say is wow, what a great build this will be..... I absolutely love the Hind, fell in love at first sight as a kid watching Red Dawn... The original that is... This is gonna be F-U-N
IMG_20131223_194735_zpshl1qhjqk.jpg

AND then this on top of it all.... I need to hone my figure painting skills, as I want to do this kit justice! The box is HUGE, this is going to be a fantastic build!
IMG_20131223_194833_zpsh4lgshja.jpg

Thank you very much Santa! I appreciate it very much! I hope you and everyone else here has a wonderful Christmas! God Bless...

Latest posts

Back