Secret Santa 2013

SecretSanta

Ho Ho Ho Boys and Girls! Its that time of year again! The SMA Secret Santa 2013! Anyone that wants to participate in this please can you PM me with your:

Name:
Address:
Preferred Genre:

I need the entry's by Nov 30th so that my Elves can get the gifts together for me to deliver them on time! I may even join in on a build too! ;)

ulvdemon said:
Color me clueless... but what are the rules for the Secret Santa?

You PM Secret Santa with the following:
Name
Address
Prefered Genre

Santa generates random parings (based on region of course i.e. U.S.A w/ U.S.A, U.K. w/ U.K.) and then he sends you a PM back. You then send a gift to your recipeient and another member sends you a gift. We had GREAT participation last year.

Ok...so I was just cleaning my messages out and saw that my message to Santa was not in my Sent box and I was curious as to if it was received or not?

adampolo13 said:
ulvdemon said:
Color me clueless... but what are the rules for the Secret Santa?

You PM Secret Santa with the following:
Name
Address
Prefered Genre

Santa generates random parings (based on region of course i.e. U.S.A w/ U.S.A, U.K. w/ U.K.) and then he sends you a PM back. You then send a gift to your recipeient and another member sends you a gift. We had GREAT participation last year.

We also had an informal group build with the Secret Santa kits last year.

Jeeves said:
Ok...so I was just cleaning my messages out and saw that my message to Santa was not in my Sent box and I was curious as to if it was received or not?

Best bet is to PM santa Jeeves. And not it's not me.

Latest posts

Back