Secret Santa 2013

Super cool gift Scott. :) Santa's been delivering some really good stuff this year.

My Secret Santa gift came today. I'm debating opening it also…the curiosity of what's under the paper is killing me. The corner was a little torn, so I took a peek - looks like a Classic Airframes box, but I can't make out anything else…

Big, big thank-you to my Secret Santa. Can't wait, my holidays start end of the week, I just might start in on this then.

Jason
1507643_10201743795734066_1288317794_n.jpg

Dear Santa,

I put my Secret Santa gift on your sleigh today, but I had a couple of problems. First, my wife used up all of the wrapping paper without telling me or buying more :mad:, so the person getting my gift will know what they are getting straight away.

Second, as it has been REALLY snowy here lately, and I have the coordination of a deer on ice in good weather, I slipped and one of the kits got covered in snow. It may have caused some water damage on the box to the kit, but everything inside should be okay.

Thanks for waiting till this late date - you (or the USPS) will probably get it there on Friday. At least that's what the elf/troll/halfling behind the counter told me.

Merry Christmas,
SrsBidness

Black Sheep 1 said:
i just got mine today.

IMG_3787_zps1751adf2.jpg

Thank you Secret Santa from Canada!
;D

I have that kit too. Reasonably accurate, with decent Canadian decals OOB. Good for a fun build if you want to try something different without spending a fortune on the kit. Still haven't decided what I'll do with mine yet. Maybe tiger stripes.

Us Crazy Canucks did some crazy stuff with our 104's..... taking a high speed, high altitude interceptor, loading up with cluster bombs and flying low and fast below the radar. When we weren't doing that we painted freaky paint schemes and tiger stripes on them.

Lots of CF-104 goodies available from www.belcherbits.com, www.lemdecal.com and www.canuckmodels.com.

Scott G.
I know I'm a little late in responding to your question about the build threads, but I was wondering if we could have a place set up for the builds. I start my holidays this Saturday and I'm itch'n to start, (sorry John S, I'm not sure if I can wait until the 24th - Adam makes a super compelling argument).

I thought the single thread last year was cool, but I found it a little harder to follow a given build as it might be interrupted by another...

Jason

JMac said:
Scott G.
I know I'm a little late in responding to your question about the build threads, but I was wondering if we could have a place set up for the builds. I start my holidays this Saturday and I'm itch'n to start, (sorry John S, I'm not sure if I can wait until the 24th - Adam makes a super compelling argument).

I thought the single thread last year was cool, but I found it a little harder to follow a given build as it might be interrupted by another...

Jason

I'll create a sub-board. Indy threads... http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/index.php/board,142.0.html

Well, here's a photo of mine. Can't wait to start it. I absolutely love this show. I even enjoyed the horrible movie. To be fair I was 15 when the movie was released. I was the target age for it.

IMG_20131220_135113.jpg

JMac said:
Super cool gift Scott. :) Santa's been delivering some really good stuff this year.

My Secret Santa gift came today. I'm debating opening it also…the curiosity of what's under the paper is killing me. The corner was a little torn, so I took a peek - looks like a Classic Airframes box, but I can't make out anything else…

Big, big thank-you to my Secret Santa. Can't wait, my holidays start end of the week, I just might start in on this then.

Jason
1507643_10201743795734066_1288317794_n.jpg

Rip it open right now!!! Jmac

Zappa

Got my Secret Santa gift today:

40147755-6722-422d-a9c5-fe4d58afa1c9_zpsc876b65e.jpg

One of my favorite cars of all time. Can't wait to build it. Matter of fact, I think I'll get started on that right now.

Glad to see my person got theirs ;). Still waiting on this end...hope I don't end up on the Island of Misfits forgotten by Santa ;)

I see Santa got my gifts delivered in time! I look forward to seeing them get cracked open!

Woohoo-- package came early this AM. I asked for something to rust or Zombify-- and these ought to fit the bill...
005~44.jpg
005~44.jpg

Thanks to my Secret Santa!!

Latest posts

Back