Secret Santa 2013

Vknight401 said:
my gift arrived it had no forum name so thank you to who sees this

1509289_640593239319727_1087054040_n.jpg
--smiles--
Vknight401, you are VERY welcome

Your not-so-secret santa

I gotta tell you...I'm having a hard time choosing what to send. Mines not gone yet. Gotta think outside the box on this one.

Sent mine today. Upgraded the shipping so that my person has something to build before Christmas. Or has additional parts for something else.

No kidding. My wife works for Canada Post. Saw that coming for a while now. But I digress...back to Santa.

mines sent wasn't as bad as I thought for shipping so it should be there before Christmas :)

For reasons beyond my control,I will not be home for Christmas. So I will not be opening mine until I get home Dec. 31.

Scott Girvan said:
No kidding. My wife works for Canada Post. Saw that coming for a while now. But I digress...back to Santa.

They actually still have local delivery in Bouctouche? Or is everyone on Super Boxes?

Haven't lived in the city for about 10yrs, so super boxes have been all there is for me. Don't mind it so much, but I can see where some are getting upset about it.

Snail mail is down, so their solution, get rid of most of the carriers, and raise the price of a stamp by 30%, yeah...that will increase the snail mail traffic!

Pulled in the driveway, got out of the truck and some big fat b#&*@rd in a red suite stands up on my roof and hurls this box at me and yells out "Shut up and build something!" But... I just gotta wait till "The Day" before I open it up and see what's next on the bench. Merry Christmas everyone!

Been really busy this weekend. But, Santa left me a freaking sweet Lost In Space Pod. Love. That. Show. Can't wait to start building it. Ordered the PE from Paragrafix. Debating lighting it. Will post a pic when I get a chance to come up for air. Probably tomorrow. ^_^

(we haven't been switched to community boxes in Toronto yet, but I grew up in a small town with them, considering I get important goodies sent to work and everything that goes to home is bills I'm okay with community boxes)

Elm City Hobbies said:
Drpepeprz said:
Put mine on the big red truck today too(Canada post)...should be there in 6 bus. days :D

Really? Thought they stopped home delivery??

OK, I will be quiet now!

I just happenned to get to the post office right on time ;D

Ok I received my gift not sure from whom I only know that it was sent from UK.
Now I will have to wait till the CH-day to check what it is :)

i just got mine today.

IMG_3787_zps1751adf2.jpg

Thank you Secret Santa from Canada!
;D

BTW, I'm still waiting to for my order from Scale Hobbyist and I hope it arrives soon (although they have yet to tell if it has shipped). My recipients gift is included in that order.
The thing is, I'm having a medical procedure done on my left foot on Friday (to repair my damaged Achilles Tendon) and I'll be grounded for 10-12 days (at least)! So if it arrives after Friday, I'm gonna have a real hard time getting to the Post Office to ship it out.

Latest posts

Back