Sd.Kfz 7/2 (Tamiya 1/35)

ArturM

Hi Guys,
New project is on the workbench. This time is an old Tamiya kit with some modifications. To refresh this kit I'm using Eduard PE, QuickWheels resin front wheels, Friulmodel trakcs, barrel from RB and few other accessories. Newest kits from Trumpeter or Dragon should be better quality, but I'm a big fan of Tamiya kits from many years, so maybe thats why I decided for this one.
Anyway, I'm still thinking about camo scheme...

image_12.jpg

image_13.jpg

image_14.jpg

image_15.jpg

Best regards
Artur

Thanks guys! Hope to finish building and paint cabin inside till end of the week. Not too much time for hobby but...next projects are waiting :)

Best regards

OK, just finished building. Next step painting. I decided for two colors camo scheme, sand yellow base and brown camo.

Best regards
Artur

364.jpg

Cabin painted inside. I addes some accessories from DIOART and Plus Model. Not too much now, I will add more later. Time to clase the cab and paint the body.

Cheers
Artur

366.jpg

367.jpg

Absolutely stunning mate! Your attention to detail is amazing!

The glass on the dials looks well...... ;)

Chris

Excellent work of a very inspiring vehicle. Would this kit build nicely out of the box?

This kit is realy old and realy need some new parts. Not too much, but you have to add a better tracks, front wheels and Flak barell. If you want to build Sdkfz 7/2 out of the box you should take a Dragon or Trumpeter kit for sure. Will be cheapper in total.
But...I just like Tamiya ;)

Best regards
Artur

Latest posts

Back