Scott's Post Apocalyptic Mayhem

I agree with Norm.
Switching to just the car might be an option for the contest.

Your work on this is looking excellent.

SCOTT,

Lookin Great !! Keep th Faith Brotha' !! Rock it out !! I love those Tires ! That Rear Gunner is a Steller Touch !!

Nice progress so far! And I know how you feel, work has been kicking me this last week. Little progress made on either of my entries.

Nope, I disagree with the above . I think you should quit your job so you can build more. You've got kids, aren't they old enough to work?

Car looks cool.

Man i missed a big `ol chunk of this but i`ve caught up now...............i think!!!, absolute madness on a brilliant scale Scott and i gotta admire ya dogged determination to get this done................big job tho fella but don`t sacrifice quality for quantity.................best of luck on the remainder matey you`ll just have to stay up all night....... ;D

`Boots`

THanks for the encouragement. I have absolutely no inclination to try and build the semi - just getting the car done will be lots.

More pics soon. Gonna make this happen.

There are some interesting modifications you maid there and I can see there are more to follow so I'm looking closely.
Cheers
Lukasz

Scott, very cool concept and looks like you are coming along with your build. Hang in there buddy...you still have time.

Scott !!! so.. you could combined the Two builds..??? make is a TIE UGLY....

Fire B wing or X bird ! or something in between ???

LOL

I Can't wait to see more of this build... I like the MINI GUN at the rear !!!

Keep up the good work !

Latest posts

Back