Scott's Post Apocalyptic Mayhem

Back at this a bit today. Doing a veggie/fruit detox day with my wife too. Fun!

Should have some photos - of the progress, on the model, later.

Bit of work on the engine today. Did some sponge rusting and added the plug wires. OK - the Dcap is a mess but it won't be seen in the final - slowly getting there.

wired.jpg

Thanks folks - with long weekend up here I hope to get more done soon.

carter_maresh said:
are you going tothe little phone hook idea? ::)

Not sure yet...

A bit more progress tonight but no batteries in the cam. Started to cut out the trunk, rear seat and floor....photos tomorrow.

Going to town on this one hey?

Man! Scott! When you start something? It's always Full throttle Or nothing!

LOL, Which is a good quality! Looking forward to your pictures or little video?

Till then, Take care

Norm.

I suck, I suck, I suck. Wow, have I ever fallen behind....

I'd love to have tons of progress to show you but...well here's the idea at least.

Got the Jeep tires in the rear, others on the front. Need to trim fenders.
01.jpg

Lots left to do on this....lots.
02.jpg

Rear gunner - to have a double mini gun.
03.jpg

Not sure if I should try a parked/mechanic scene or driving but with only 3 weeks left I had better get moving!
04.jpg

I got the picture, Scott but still it would be great when you finish this one!

I was also looking for the 4x4

Cheers!!

I want to finish it - working overtime at work for the past month....i gotta finish this.

There isn't a 4x4 in the plan really...I just bought it to kitbash. This car will have the big tires, roof rack, big bumpers, winch, etc......if I can get time at the bench.

Looking sweet Scott!!! Burnin' the candle at both ends!!! :p Feel the force around you...in the bench, in the paint!! :eek: Plenty of time, hang in there!! ;D

Scott! You have your priority straight! I admire that!

Work is more important! This is only a hobby! Not a chore! If it becomes a chore then, where is the fun in that?

If you want to keep moving on this build....then you might need trim the FAT! not the PHat!

Put your remaining efforts on this car! Leave the Truck and trailer for later....

Too much to do!!! It seems?

I know you could finish it .... if you had all your evenings to yourself but it doesn't look like you do!

Not trying to bum you down.... But instead trying to get you to put out a great looking death machine!
With the few days you have left....

I too had to cut my losses! I left my second entry off! Cuz I could not even start it!....

Maybe, re-examine where you are at!

Norm....

Latest posts

Back