Scott! You're Steve!!!

LOL - I appreciate the shout out. Funny seeing my stupid video bumper face on the screen that long. ROFLOL!

Steve is your alter ego during those crazy nights out when you wear that mask and cape. :D
Fair play to him though he does pimp out the forum. 8)

Steve, Scott's evil twin is the cause of all the foul ups, he gets the blame!

Jeep said:
Steve, Scott's evil twin is the cause of all the foul ups, he gets the blame!

Remember you can tell them apart because the evil one always has the beard so....

Hey wait a minute!!!!!!!

AKE said:
Remember you can tell them apart because the evil one always has the beard so....

Hey wait a minute!!!!!!!

You know, this reminds me of the episode of Star Trek where Kirk gets switch between the Alternate Trek universe. Looks exactly the same, except evil kirk wore the gold and black outfit. So when Scott does his show and he appears with a gold and black toque and a bunch of bling and when he smiles you see him sporting a gold grill, shoot him!

orange shirt and black toque...................what the hell, some are expecting the world to end (again) in 2012

Jeep said:
orange shirt and black toque...................what the hell, some are expecting the world to end (again) in 2012

I find it funny that some believe that the world will end based off a calendar created by a race that probably killed each other to extinction before they could use 2/3 of the calendar they created in the first place. Unless you're the one of those people that believe the Mayan's got swooped up into space by aliens. If that's the case, I would think the world ending in 2012 would be the least of your problems. ;D

DreamKnight said:
AKE said:

Hey wait a minute!!!!!!!

You know, this reminds me of the episode of Star Trek where Kirk gets switch between the Alternate Trek universe. Looks exactly the same, except evil kirk wore the gold and black outfit. So when Scott does his show and he appears with a gold and black toque and a bunch of bling and when he smiles you see him sporting a gold grill, shoot him!

Mirror, Mirror. Both Kirks wore gold, but evil Kirk had the sparkly vest and gold sash. So when Scott comes out in a sparkly gold sash, yeah, it's the End Times.

Your Agonizer, please.

The way I see it nowadays most people cannot plan their lives a few years into the future and here we are worried about some Mayan guy that ONLY planned a couple thousand years into the future. Poor guy. Just can't get a break.

AKE said:
Mirror, Mirror. Both Kirks wore gold, but evil Kirk had the sparkly vest and gold sash. So when Scott comes out in a sparkly gold sash, yeah, it's the End Times.

Your Agonizer, please.

Ok, yer gonna make me go dig out the OS DVDs here. I remember him wearing gold/black. OR maybe I'm just thinking of he pants which were black? You know what? What's the difference? In either of the universe, when the chance arises, he'd just go bare chested anyways. Especially when the the fight breaks out and he whips out his Judo chops...

Nana na na na na na nana... nana na na na na NA nanana. Badaaaaaaaa badaaaaaa

Both wore black pants. Only the shirt and the addition of the sash was different. Both were gold, but they do look like a different shade of gold. Everyone else except Uhura had the same uniform but with a different shirt logo and the sash and a knife. Don't bring a knife to a phaser fight.

I find your obsession with Kirk's pants and bare chest....fascinating.

AKE said:
The way I see it nowadays most people cannot plan their lives a few years into the future and here we are worried about some Mayan guy that ONLY planned a couple thousand years into the future. Poor guy. Just can't get a break.

Well you know the real reason why the Mayan calendar stopped at 2012? I can only assume the following reasons:

1) The printer (ya know, the stone and chisel guy) was commissioned by the king to make a calendar for their people. Working for the king back then didn't make you money unless you're the king or you're working for yourself. His wife probably nagged him for years to get a real job. One day, he just got tired of it and quit.

2) That's a lot of tablets to carry from his work shop to the palace temple. I bet the wheel barrel of the 2013+ tablets fell over and broke. The king didn't wanna pay for it. Argument ensued. Said printer called the king an ugly wombat. King ordered him killed. King cancels the project and diverts funds to the building of canals. After all... they already got a few thousand years under their belt to live on.

3) The Mayans were masters and math and time. They figured if us, the more advanced modern society, couldn't continue their calendar by now, then really, what's the point? And they are right. After all, we invented the calculator watch in the 80's. We shouldn't have a problem to continue something as mundane as continuing a stupid calendar.

4) The calendar guy just plainly retired. Seriously, they guy got old. The king gave him his gold sundial watch and pension and he went off to live out the rest of his life with his wife farming beer farts. He gave us a few thousand years. Isn't that enough? How much more can you ask of a man? Seriously, you selfish bastards.

5) They ran out of rock.

AKE said:
I find your obsession with Kirk's pants and bare chest....fascinating.

He's my hero! I strive to be like him. Black pants, bare chest and all. It gets lots of women... especially the green ones.

Latest posts

Back